In the process of training and assisting the beneficiaries, the team of the Career Development Center uses the following tools: organization of individual or group activities, presentation and analysis of case studies, organization of role plays, presentations and public speeches, debates, cognitive and entertaining games, star-bursting vs. brainstorming, simulations, team-learning activities, self-assessment, video recording sessions, etc.
Center’s Support Programs
The aim of the program is to develop the entrepreneurial skills and managerial competences of the participants for the purpose of promoting business culture and supporting them in launching small and medium enterprises. This approach combines the classic method of training with testing the business idea in the field, followed by a mentoring period in business planning, launching, and development (up to 1 year).
The Career Development Center from Comrat provides information and valuable knowledge regarding the local business environment, existing financing opportunities, support for testing the business idea and its planning, registration of the enterprise, and other practical aspects related to the legal framework, organization and management of human resources, financial planning and reporting, marketing activities’ planning and implementation, etc.
After attending the entrepreneurship training courses, you will be able to:
– identify the value of your business idea;
– develop the strategy for developing your business;
– clearly formulate the functions and the purpose of the future products or services;
– analyze the market competition and to develop efficient means for promotion of services/goods;
– master the levers of human resources’ management (HR management);
– calculate the financial resources and to identify how profitable your business idea is;
– select the legal-organizational form for a beginning entrepreneur;
– find out about additional financial resources.
What methods / tools do we use:
– collection and analysis of information, according to the business idea;
– developing the “sketches” which would allow you in several minutes to see the entire model of your business and to analyze it;
– SWOT-analysis — method of strategic planning by identifying the factors of internal and external environment;
– interactive and innovative techniques of teaching;
– exercises for team-building and creating a friendly environment;
– individual consultations.
The beneficiaries of the training courses provided by the SYSLAB Center have the possibility to participate in the projects’ contest – Send Money Fund. The main goal of this fund is to launch start-ups by partial financing of investment projects.
What do you come to us with:
Employment on the labor market
The Program provides assistance for training the unemployed persons to obtain successfully a job. The Center’s assistance implies interactive training in groups, guidance and professional counselling in career development and obtaining a suitable job. The employment counselors will provide you professional recommendations and will monitor the progress and the results of the training activities for you to be able to fully harness the existing employment opportunities. You will benefit from modern equipment and friendly colleagues in the Center.
The “Employment on the Labor Market” Program will train you to:
– decide on the profession that suits you
– discover the strong professional skills and to work on the weak ones
– overcome the fear of interviews and telephone conversations
– analyze the labor market in Moldova
– choose the appropriate job announcements
– write CVs and motivation letters
– use social media (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.) to promote yourself as a specialist
– negotiate the salary
– communicate freely and directly
– manage efficiently the time
– overcome the conflict situations in the team
Training modules in the Program:
– Job announcements
– Skills’ mapping
– Business correspondence
– Successful CV
– Success stories
– Communication and presentation techniques
– Phone communication techniques
– Company visits
– Job interview
– Personal networks
– Personal branding
Methods and tools that we use:
– case studies
– role plays
– simulation of situations
– analysis of the non-verbal language
– techniques for interactive and innovative teaching
– teambuilding and icebreaking activities
– individual counselling
What do you come to us with: